To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Last night I dreamed I saw...

Canberra is an interesting town.
Like yesterday for example, I'm driving past a car yard and next door is a V2 Rocket getting cleaned up for the War Museum.

This week I've been off with the flu, its been a arse kicker to tell you the truth. Being in my new apartment with zero energy, a fucked up head and an insane passion for salt and potatoes (wtf?).
Actually it was a great excuse to get a lot of house work done. Unfortunately my boss was down on the Wednesday, so I had to drag my sorry arse into the office.
At least I managed to infect other people!!

No comments: