To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curse you Helstra

The largest telecommunications company in Australia is also the most incompetent. I despise that company, my internet is supplied via a 3G card (ps I discovered the person responsible for withholding the adoption of the 3G standard in Australia for so long, then crippling it's introduction. So I actually know who to blame for my lousy service) (funny how life turns out).

I finally worked out how to monitor my data throughput. The fraking 3G service is capable of 7mg's TOP. But mine has only managed a maximum of 17% of that in the past 20 minutes! This means we will be going cable and not through Helstra.

Though how often I or Evie will be allowed to use the internets remains to be seen...

No comments: