To Know Me Is To Love Me...

My photo
Suave raconteur and dinner party favourite. Once held the Olympic torch, has delivered newspapers to prime ministers, shaken hands with Prince Charles, wrecked Jason Donovan's skateboard, climbed 300 metre granite cliff faces, surfed with dolphins, appears on community radio and is in demand for these and the accounts of other thrilling exploits!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Little Things

Its been something of week alright, lemme see now; started a new job, car broke down, got fixed, laptop crashed, friend passed away, went to a funeral yesterday and off to Melb on Monday to see a beautiful lady.

And right now I'm ready to do my 'Drive Show' on the radio. Currently I'm distracting myself with Motley Crue. I'm trying to get out of a reflective funk yesterday put me in.

I've also noticed that I'm a little out of condition exercise wise. I haven't been bike riding as much as usual. Did a 14km ride this morning legs were okay, but I could feel 14km is about as much as I could handle.

Still its good to be here and among such fine friends.

No comments: